Here is a video showing how to make a wedding website using WordPress.
Before watching the video, there are a few things that I would like to cover:
- Hosting: In the video, they suggest using BlueHost as a web host. We feel more comfortable suggesting the web host we use because we’re familiar with their customer support. For that reason and more, we recommend, A2 Hosting. Their customer support is amazing, their prices are affordable and their website load speeds are extremely fast. Usually you’ll find a coupon code, FLEET51, that will save you 51% for the first year.
- Domain Purchasing: Our recommended source for domain name purchase is NameCheap. Their domain prices are super competitive (often cheaper than GoDaddy). They also include one free year of WhoIs protection.
- Inside the video, they mention a premium photo gallery. The choice is yours whether you want to use that or not. There are plenty of free galleries you can use instead.
- As a bonus for hosting your wedding or special event with Olde Stone Villa, you receive a free web page. Therefore you do not have to deal with web hosting or domain name registration. Once you book your wedding or event, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get started on your custom page.
- Let us know what you think about this video by commenting below or on our Facebook page.
Video Credit: WP Beginner